MACSA Board Consultation
Training up the Board for the Christian School Movement
- One or Two Day Board Consultation workshops are available
- On-site school board consultation in a one-day retreat setting
- Two-day consultation includes a one-day school assessment
- Seminars are customized to meet your school's needs. Topics may include:
- Using the Board Room Clock Wisely
- Expectations for Boards and Administrators
- Basic Responsibilities of a Christian Board Member
- Who's in Charge: Board or Administrator?
- Fundraising: Not for the Faint of Heart
- Public Relations and the Christian School
- The Critical Need of Mission and Vision
- Strategic Planning Made Simple
- Qualified presenters available through MACSA
Board Seminars are reasonably priced.
MACSA covers travel expenses for member schools.
The school is responsible for a prescribed honorarium and accommodations, if needed.
For more information