Our Mission: Serving Schools That Serve the Savior
MACSA Office Contact
- MACSA Secretary - Marie Young
Click here to email Marie
MACSA Student Activities Director
MACSA is currently looking for a new Student Activities Director. Click here to view the job description. Interested individuals should contact Barbara Williams, MACSA President.
MACSA is a non-profit service organization for member Christian schools located throughout the mid-Atlantic region of the United States. More than 200 schools and individuals from ten states are members of MACSA. Click on the links below for membership information.
- 2012-2013 President's Membership Letter
- 2012-2013 Membership Application
- 2012-2013 MACSA Calendar - Updated August 2012
- MACSA Constitution
- MACSA Statement of Faith
- to promote the highest standards of Christian education
- to foster discussion of the problems faced by Christian schools
- to further professional growth through seminars, workshops and printed materials
- to strengthen the work of each school by formal and informal fellowship
- to familiarize teachers with the best current textbooks and other teaching aids for Christian schools
- to provide challenging speakers on relevant issues in education and other pertinent topics
- to aid Christian school teachers and administrators in personal and professional growth
- to provide quality Christian school service at a reasonable cost
- to honor the Master Teacher in Christian schools
- to serve in a spirit of love
Our Statement of Faith
We commit ourselves to these fundamental principles:
- That the instruction and education of children in our schools must be in accord with the Word of God.
- That education is primarily the responsibility of the parents.
In the divine inspiration, infallibility and final authority of the Bible as the only Word of God.
In one God, the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
In the uniqueness of man, by virtue of his special creation in God’s image, and his responsibility to understand and master the world to the glory of God.
In the unique Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate, virgin-born Son of God.
In the representative and substitutionary death of our Lord Jesus Christ as the necessary atonement for our sins.
In the power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration and His continuing work in the heart of the believer.
In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and that blessed hope, His personal return.
In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and everlasting punishment of the lost.