Statement of Faith
We commit ourselves to these fundamental principles:
- That education is primarily the responsibility of the parents.
- That the instruction and education of children in our schools must be in accord with the Word of God.
- In the divine inspiration, infallibility and final authority of the Bible as the only Word of God.
- In one God, the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the uniqueness of man, by virtue of his special creation in God’s image, and his responsibility to understand and master the world to the glory of God.
- In the unique Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate, virgin-born Son of God.
- In the representative and substitutionary death of our Lord Jesus Christ as the necessary atonement for our sins.
- In the power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration and His continuing work in the heart of the believer.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and that blessed hope, His personal return.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and everlasting punishment of the lost.